Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Doctor G - Movie Review

Finally, I got the opportunity to watch the movie Doctor G after it was released in OTT. And I just loved the movie, I wanted to watch it in the theatre but I couldn’t due to my busy schedule. So, the moment it was released on OTT I didn’t wait much and watched it the day it was released in OTT.

I had a great time watching this movie, full of entertainment, I just loved it. 

Movie revolves around Ayushmann Khurrana, who has got a medical seat in the gynaecology department, a seat which he hates the most. He is the only guy in the course as all his batch mates are female, which again adds fuel to the fire.

He meets Rakul Preet there with whom he befriends and they create a great pair at work. The biggest challenge in front of him in the gynaecology department is the dean of the department, which is Shefali Shah. She is a tough nut to crack.

While working in the department Ayushmann has to perform a lot of duties which are done by gynaecologists and all female patients want to be looked after by him only. Poor guy, here he must perform a task, which he hates the most but is an integral part of his area of study, what is that, for that you should watch the movie only. 

During the course of the movie an incident happens in Ayushmann Khurrana’s life to someone whom he had just acquainted with but that person has led an impact on this life.  That is the turning point of the movie because this is the time, when Ayushmann has to think and act like a gynaecologist if he wants to succeed in it. Will he able to succeed in that is needs to be seen in the movie

Movie is a complete family entertainer with some amazing performances. But I was impressed by the performance of Shefali Shah because I felt she was the dean of the department. The way she conducted classes for students, most important was the seriousness on her face, which she carried all throughout the movie.

I watched the movie on a breezy sunday, if you too want to enjoy your day with some laughter and fun then Doctor G is the movie for you. 

 

No comments: