Monday, July 14, 2008

10 years of friendship...


"A ship which doesn't sink is frienship" I feel it true. Mine and ashu's frindship is 10 years old now, couldn't believe about it when he told me about it. I felt it was just yesterday when were introduced to each other by our class teacher in 9 th std. Didn't know then we will take our friendship to this level. Memories are still fresh about, I being banged by seems mam for sharing home work and sitting only with him and none other in class for all 4 years of our school life. It was great fun.

Even though we are miles apart today but then also we are in constant touch with each other through orkut, mail and mobile. Waiting eagerly to meet him but my professional commitment have tied my leg otherwise I would have meet him long back. Its almost 3 years sice we have met each other but I feel we will make it up by meeting each other. I still wonder what is it that has kept our relation going on despite the distance between. May be because of the understanding that we have developed over these years. Really lucky to have a friend like ashu in my life.

We are planning to celebrate silver and golden jubilee of our frienship as the time proceeds by. I have defenetly learned one thing from our relation if we are really truthful and loyal to any realtionship it always works out well, no matter how hard the situations could be at times. For people who say distance spoils relationship, our freindship is an example for them to rethink their statement.

No comments: