Thursday, July 24, 2008

A call with Seema Mam

Seema mam is one person who is a well known person in our school even now, It has been almost six years since I left school but I couldn't forget her..why? She was the one who has banged me the most wen I was in school. Thrice she was our class teacher. "Good at heart but tough at act" is the only thing that I can say. We always used to plan something or the to over power her supremacy but never succeed in beating her up in brain game. Truly she was our guru in all sense.

Now when I think about it, I cherish upon those sweet and wonderful memories down the line. Ever since I visited my schools website on net and went through the photo of the present teaching I wanted to talk to talk her since then. As it was vacation time so I had to wait till school re-opens. Luckily Ashu was going home so I asked him to go and get me mam's number as I am desperate to talk to her.

Finally I got her number but was bit scared to talk to her. To my utter surprise she recognized as soon as I to her my name. A guy who had always scored less mark in english had spoken to his english teacher for more an hour in english without much difficulty. I couldn't believe I was talking to my english teacher that also in english. In school I had never spoken to her much except when required to. She was also very happy to hear me, after such a long gap. Even now she cares for us, it was evident from the advices which she had given me during our conversation.

When I told her that sometimes I do judge speech meets conducted at our office, she was really very happy about it and advised me to share my knowledge with others who need it, especially my friends.

Before we did hang our call we conveyed her regards to her student who are town. Really a pleasant and kind gesture of her towards all her ex-students.

No comments: