Friday, July 4, 2008

Petrol pumps high and dry...

To my utter surprise, yesterday I experienced a strange problem like most of the people in Bangalore. Their was no petrol at petrol pumps. Customers were turned away from pumps telling petrol is out stock. Even premium was out of stock,few pumps which had petrol people were busy filling their vechile tank full. But how long will they be able to sustain with the petrol they have in their tank?All depends upon them and their use.

I have never come across any such thing till date in my life, may be finding petrol pumps were a problem to me at times but no petrol at pumps never. I feel its just the tip of the ice berg, if the condition persists then soon a day would come when people would use bicycle to commute instead of cars and bikes.

I think its high time that people take some time from their busy schedule and pay serious thought about this problem/crisis. If we don't think about it now and try to come out with a solution to tackle this problem, it would be too late in future then. Still wondering why people are not raising voice against it. Seems like people are also less bothered to express their concern to this issue which could bring drastic change in their life.

I feel pity upon cars and biker manufacturers now, I feel soon enough people would stop buying cars and bikes if they are run by petrol or diesel. High time automobile manufacture find an alternate source of energy to run the product manufactured by them, if they don't want to stock it in their company's gowdowns and showrooms. Are auto manufacturer listening or still putting an blind eye to it.

No comments: